We want children to have a calm and happy start to their school day so we ask that they arrive on time.
- Nursery opens at 8.45am
- Morning session runs from 8.45am to 11.45am
- Lunch club is available from 11.45am to 12.45pm (places must be booked)
- Afternoon session runs from 12.30pm to 3.30pm
- Nursery closes 3.30pm
- Reception children enter the school at 8:40am through the Woodland Gate.
- Key Stage 1 and 2 children whose surnames begin A-K enter the school at 8.40am through the main playground gate.
- Key Stage 1 and 2 children whose surnames begin L-Z enter the school at 8.50am through the main playground gate.
- Morning playtimes last for fifteen minutes, during this time children can have a healthy snack and socialise with their friends.
- Lunchtime lasts an hour and is staggered. Reception and Key Stage 1 start their lunch at 11.45 and 11:55 respectively. Years 3 and 4 start theirs at 12:00 and Years 5 and 6 at 12:15pm. All children eat their lunch in the school hall during winter months and in the summer we may picnic outdoors and then have time to play outdoors. If it is wet, children are supervised in classrooms by Midday Assistants.
- Reception and Key Stage 1 children have a fifteen minute break during the afternoon. Year 3 also have an afternoon break during the Autumn Term.
- The school day ends at 3.15pm for Reception who are collected at the Woodland Gate. Key Stage 1 and 2 children whose surnames begin A-K are collected from the main playground at 3:15pm and surnames L-Z at 3.25pm.
Before and After School Care
Click here for more information about wrap around care provided by Oliver’s Lodge.