Vision and Values
Earls Colne Primary School and Nursery is a warm and welcoming school where each individual is valued and respected.
We want all children to enjoy a high quality education which gives them every opportunity to discover their talents and achieve the very best that they can.
By providing a stimulating environment where children feel confident and safe but also challenged, we develop motivated and highly engaged independent learners.
We want our pupils to be confident and caring members of the community. Their views and opinions are valued and they are encouraged to contribute to our school as well as the wider community.
Achieving our Vision
- We highly value the partnership with parents and carers, working together to achieve the very best for every child
- Having high expectations of every child and providing the best learning opportunities for these to be realised
- Enabling every child to experience success and celebrating individual talents
- Developing a caring environment where children are prepared to challenge themselves because they understand that making mistakes is an important part of learning
- Promoting enquiry, creativity and a life-long love of learning
- Giving a high priority to the development of emotional wellbeing